Saturday, April 24, 2010

This is a question for anyone who has ever used mystic tanning...?

1. how much does it cost?


2. How long does it stay on, and does it come off when you shower or wash your face?


2. does it come off on ur clothes?


4. how often should you get it done?

This is a question for anyone who has ever used mystic tanning...?
1. how much does it cost? The place I went it was $30 a session, or unlimited for $55 a month.





2. How long does it stay on, and does it come off when you shower or wash your face? On my skin, it stayed on for approx. 12-15 days. No, it did not wash off easily.





3. does it come off on ur clothes? not after the initial few minutes. If you wipe it off right (in an upward motion with a towel) then no, after that nothing on the clothes. I would recommend using the clear kind as oposed to the bronzed kind. You won't get the color for about 4-5 hours with the clear and it comes out more even and is less likely to get on your clothes.





4. how often should you get it done? I would say that really depends on how well your skin takes it, but I was doing it about once every 2.5 weeks.





Tip: Make sure you use the barrier cream on your hands, feet and I even put a light layer on my face (keeps it from looking fake, but still gives enough color). You don't want to come out looking like an orange.





I had a good experience with this type tanning. Hope this helps you out! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment