Thursday, May 7, 2009

How do I prevent brown splotches when using self-tanning lotion?

I am using Jergen's Natural Glow and I still get splotchy.

How do I prevent brown splotches when using self-tanning lotion?
first, take a long shower and use a loofa sponge! got to remove the dead skin.





next, use an excellent lotion make sure to get your knees and elbows because these are troubled areas. make sure you let the lotion soak in, get it on evenly.





then use the self tanner. i hear using a loofa and making sure you use lotion helps prevent the uneven look of tanners.





u can also go have a fake tan sprayed on in a tanning salon.
Reply:I tryed that product not too long ago, and it did the same to me, also, it looked extremely fake, very orange-like, and it was uncomfortably sticky feeling, so i just gave up on the product and have decided to just sit out in the sun with tanning excelerator on when the weather heats up nicely.


No comments:

Post a Comment